Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tray Investigation

1. What I noticed what I can do to improve on future presentations is to try not to rock back and forth. I didn't even notice that I was actually like rocking back and forth and kind of pacing. Also that there was way too many laughs as our fault and i can see what Mr. Kruse meant by taking the presentation seriously. And practice lots . What I would practice on is the part I would just present not all of it because its a group thing right?
2. The next time we give a presentation I hope that I am prepared to present because we didn't even finish because we were to busy improving the the PowerPoint which I strongly believe was a waste of time.I would also try hard not to giggle while doing a presentation because that encourages like the other people to start laughing and then you screw up.
3. We would practice and stop the laziness in the group. Some of the people didn't want to do their fair share of the work. And we would just share up the work and just practice our corresponding part.

No comments:

Post a Comment